April 13, 2016, at 2:00 p.m.
at Taylor Community Library, 12303 Pardee Road, Taylor, MI 48180.
Dial-in Number: 712-775-7031. Access Code:965803#
- Call to Order at 2:10 p.m.
- Approval of agenda. Motion by L. Coles. Second by S. Nelsen. Approved.
- Approval of minutes. Motion by V. Morris. Second by S. Nelsen. Approved.
- Receive and file financial transactions. Motion by S. Nelsen. Second by L. Coles. Approved.
- January 2016.
- February 2016.
- March 2016.
- Receive and file financial forms. Motion by L. Coles to file Form 941 Oct-Dec 2015 and charitable solicitation renew, but not Jan-Mar 2016 as form was not yet available. Second by S.N. Approved.
- Form 941.
- Oct-Dec 2015.
- Jan-Mar 2016.
- Charitable solicitation renewal.
- Form 941.
- Budget & Expenses. Report by V. Morris.
- Proposed resolution on expenditures. Motion by S. Neslen to approve resolution as follows. Second by L. Coles. Approved.
- RESOLUTION 2016 04: Library Access Foundation Board of Directors authorizes Board Officers to conduct charitable and support expenditures in amounts not to exceed $500. Expenditures above $500 must first be approved by a majority of the Board of Directors, either at a regularly-scheduled meeting or through written approval.
- Fundraising opportunities. Report by V. Morris.
- Kroger Community Rewards.
- Amazon Smile.
- Newsletters. Report by V. Morris.
- Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired Membership. Information provided to board by V. Morris.
- Open business.
- Motion by S. Nelsen to have V. Morris investigate changing from a Board of Directors to a Membership Model of administration. Second by L. Coles. Approved.
- Adjourned by chair at 2:45 p.m.
Next meeting: October 12, 2016 at 2 p.m.
Respectfully submitted, Vanessa Morris.